Pistol Wear Under Arm Holster(3)
The extremely comfortable, breathable and versatile cross draw concealed carry holster can be worn for under arm carry or inside the waistband carry. It is comfortable, lightweight, and can accommodate a variety of carry positions. It completely encloses the gun for the ultimate in conceal-ability. It includes a unique multi-location adjustable support strap for under arm carry. It features a breathable belt to allow heat to pass through, noise-free access to the weapon and the pouch is both perspiration and solvent resistant.
- Designed for under arm carry(cross-draw). Also supports inside the waistband (IWB) or outside the waistband (OWB) concealed carry positions worn at the front or rear. Under Left Arm model supports right hand draw when worn on the front of your body
- Features magnetic clasp
- Adjustable and removable strap
- The firearm is completely enclosed in a pouch and does not touch skin
- Available in two holster sizes
Step One: Select Right or Left draw
- Right handed shooters select Right hand model, the firearm will be positioned under your left arm.
- Left handed shooters select the Left hand model, the firearm will be positioned under your right arm.
Step Two: Select Holster size
- Sub-Compact: version fits sub compacts and small pocket pistols
- Compact: Fits compact semi-autos and most short barrel revolvers
Step Three: Select Strap Size:
Available in two strap sizes: (MEASURE CHEST SIZE JUST UNDER THE BUST)
- Short Length - Up to 34 inches
- Standard - Up to 46 inches
If you need extra length, Strap Extensions are available in two lengths. Click here to order
10" Strap Extension (additional $6)
20" Strap Extension (additional $8)
TWAW Comments: This has to be one of the most comfortable underarm holsters I have worn. The wrap is soft, with nothing to poke or irritate you. I LOVE the adjustable strap, you can place it wherever you want to accommodate all types of collars. Because the firearm is fully enclosed, it keeps everything smooth with no grip to poke out through the clothes. PRACTICE is necessary for proper drawing though - so do so with your UNLOADED GUN, prior to using it. It is shown here in the Sub Compact model with my Kahr P380.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: